wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 months!

My little Ellie Rose turned 3 months on Saturday the 15th. Really? Really??!! She is getting cuter by the day it seems, which I love. We didn't have a doctors appt. this month for her so I'm guessing that she is about 13Ibs, 22in. Her hair is coming in dark. I think she'll have dark hair like me :D. And her eyes are turning brown, just like her sister's. Ellie is starting to smile a ton more now and she is doing a little bit of "talking". Its super cute!  Her favorite thing is being held. I tell ya, I always have to hold this girl! Thank goodness we bought the Baby Bjorn when we had Evey! She loves, loves, loves blankeys and almost always falls asleep as soon as I cover her with one.  So, here are some pictures of my cute girl (and some with Evey) at 3 months.


I was laying next to her on the bed and everytime I would lift my legs, she would too!

Cutie girl with brown eyes!

Posing in her Sunday dress.

Both girls sitting so nicely, all ready for church.
Evey loves her little sister.

Happy girls!

2 comments:

SparksRoelofs said...

Such adorable girls! I can't believe how fast time flies. They are just precious!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Boy, your girls are BEYOND cutie...they are GORGEOUS!!!!