wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Opinions wanted

Mike and I are thinking about remodeling our kitchen. The one we have now isn't bad, but we have to redo the floor so we might as well replace the cabinets too. (one thing this house really lacks is drawer space so we'd add more of those in the redesign) Right now we are looking at going through Ikea. Here are the pictures of what our kitchen would look like from the kitchen design tool on the Ikea website. Let me know what you think!!  Sorry the pictures are so small!


I kinda like this one best. The cabinets go to the ceiling (or almost to ceiling)

This is my second choice. But I can see decorating possibilities with this one, so I like it too! 

2 comments:

Dan and Jamie said...

I like the 1st one, only because I like cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling.

Olivia Heilmann said...

I like the second one so you can decorate on the tops! Plus, it would drive me nuts to always need a stool to reach the top of the shelf.