wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Someday...I will have this

I have found the car of my dreams. Well, really its a minivan but its the neatest, best minivan! The 2011 Honda Odyssey! This van is great! We are looking at the EX-L trim with possible Navi. (or rear entertainment system).  How and why did we decide on the Odyssey? When Mike and I first started thinking about getting a minivan, we both really liked the Volkswagen  Routan. I mean come on! Its German engineering and we both have German in us! (that and Mike's brother Dan has had a Volkswagen for years and loves them!) But when we went to test drive one, MIKE DIDN'T FIT! Well, he fit in it, but couldnt sit in the 3rd row, the beam behind the drivers seat was right at his elbow, making it uncomfortable, and his knees touched the dash under the steering wheel. I guess it wasn't made for tall people! We both were sad. Routan is out of the running since we plan on using this to travel and visit people (in Colorado and Washington :)) and I want Mike to be as comfy as I would be.  And since the Routan is basically the same frame and all as the Chrysler and Dodge, that ruled them out too. So what we were left with was the Honda Odyssey and the Toyota Sienna. When comparing the two vehicles, Honda always came out on top. So, the winner is..........................the Honda Odyssey!! I think its much more attractive than the Sienna anyway. Here are some stock pictures of it. 

The front as been completely redesigned

I like the "lightening bolt" on the side instead of straight across

The back

This is what Mike and my Odyssey will look like. Ninja Black.


Beautiful huh? :D Now to save up enough for it! Come tax refund! Do me good this year!! hehe!

3 comments:

Jenie Haddock said...

Ok, My husband and I just got the VW Routan. He is 6ft5in tall! He can't sit in the back well but we LOVE it! That is my suggestion!

Richelle said...

Thanks Jenie! Mike is 6'4. That's great to know that you guys bought a Routan and love it! I'm just hoping (and holding out) that VW improves it. It's not as VW as it should be underneath. Until then, the Odyssey is my love :)

Olivia Heilmann said...

OOOO....AHhhhhhhh!!!! I looooooove it!!