wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

going for it!


I have decided that my goal for this year is to run a half marathon...next year! I'm so excited. I am going to run the Disney half marathon in January, 2012 and probably the Disney Princess half marathon in February , 2012.  I've already started my "training".  This is going to be so much fun! Anyone who would want to join me (and get to visit me and play at Disney) is welcome too. The more the merrier!!


2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Whoo hoo! I am IN! I can't decide which one to do. The Princess one would be so fun!!

Richelle said...

do the princess one with me! girl power!!