wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blessing day

On January 30, 2011, Ellie received her name (on the records of the church) and a blessing. It was a simple blessing full of love and I adored it! Ellie was such a good girl (and so was Evey!) While Mike, his dad and the Bishop held her. I am so glad Mike's parents where able to be here for it!

Everyone here for Ellie's blessing

The cute girl herself. :)

This is after church. Evey was reading/dancing/walking with a princess book.

"huh? whatca want momma?"

"why are you being silly?"

"you want me to smile??"

"Yeah, I'll smile!"

We took some family pic's. I thought Evey was being extra cute in this one.

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

You all look incredible in these pictures. :)