wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

piggies to ponies

Evey's hair is now long enough to be pulled back and considered ponytails instead of little piggies! Its soooo cute and so much fun to do her hair (when she lets me anyway!) I love how long her hair is getting!


first time with ponies.

smiling and eating fruit snacks

She was so proud of her new hair do...

She had to do a dance!

We tried ponies again. I did better and evening them out.

hehe love it!

Ellie was curious about what all was going on too!

cutie girl eating her snack

She takes such cute pictures, doesn't she??!!

cant leave out my other super cutie!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I just really love the hair!! I can't believe how cute they are!