wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Its a Disney Dream

When my in-laws came to visit at the end of January/beginning of February, they took a cruise.  They went on a Carnival Cruise and docked right next to them was......The Disney Ships! Well just the newest Disney ship, the Disney Dream.  So, naturally, I was super excited for two reasons to go the Port Canaveral.

1. To pick up Gpa and Gma H.
2. To see the Disney Ships!! 




These ships are massive! The pictures do it no justice!  All I know is I really want to go on a cruise now! Maybe a Heilmann reunion can be on one of these Disney ships! That would be so fun! :D Then everyone can come visit me and Mike too! It was so cool to see this big Disney Ship.

 This is a cool video I found of the new Disney Dream's horn. It is waiting for the Disney Magic to leave so it can dock at Castaway Cay. Love this!





 And this is my all time fav. video! It cracks me up every time I hear/watch it! Had to post it too!



1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Those were so fantastic. Made me want to cry. I miss Disney. :(