wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

4 months!

My baby girl is 4 months!  Crazy how fast time seems to fly! Even faster with Ellie!  She is 14Ibs and is 23in long. That's a whole pound more than Evey was at 4mo! Ellie is my chubbers! She is a pro at rolling from her back to front and loves to smile.  She can hold her head up really well now too.  We also get lots of "talking" from her.  Here are her 4mo pictures. :)




love these smiles!

sucking on her bottom lip.  She also has the habit of sucking her thumb...gotta break that one!





Comparison shots of my cutie girls. :)

Ellie

Evey

Ellie

Evey
Gosh they look alike! I love having sisters!!!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Beautiful.
I am in LOVE with the pouty lip picture!