wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

WSUV

Since it has been so absolutely beautiful outside the past few days, Mike and I decided we needed to get out of the house with Evey. We wanted to go to a park at first, then Mike suggested that we go to WSUV campus. Perfect! It is so pretty up there and being a wednesday, not that busy with students. Evey totally enjoyed being in her stroller without the carseat.

We first hiked up the hill to get a good view of campus and the mountains. This is the most beautiful campus I have seen! I really love it! Its these kind of views I wish I could get from the house I buy.

Then we walked all the way down to the entrance sign. Its actually quite the hike! You kinda have to weave around the campus alittle to get to the path that goes down there. We gave Evey her rings (favorite toy) to help keep her occupied. She loved it. She'd look around and eat/play with her rings. Then squeal in delight. So cute!


On the way back to the car, she kept looking up and back to make sure we were still there I guess. She's only been in her stroller like this one other time. She's so cute! I can't say it enough!

We had a fun day together. And I'm sure we will do it again since the weather has still been so nice!

No comments: