wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Time for a change?

Do you ever feel like you need a change in life? I sure do right now. I'm ready to move on with my life...as in a change of scene. I love how Mike and I have moved around the downstairs. Love it love it! My new kick is keeping it clean since we just cleaned it all and painted. (its working so far!) I just wish that it was not my in-laws basement. Dont get me wrong, I am eternally grateful to them for letting us live with them as long as we have! I want to get my very own home. I'm so excited that Mike is almost done with school. He's in his last semester of classes and will finish up his thesis over the summer. (hoping!) I'm praying that he finds a job quickly, although with the economy the way it is...i'm praying really hard. Then we'll finally get that much needed change! regardless of where the job is. Our deal was as long as Mike was in school, we'd live with his parents to help us save. So when he is done we are finally going to move! yay! *fingers crossed its OUT of Vancouver!* ok, i'm done ranting for now. *sigh*