wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tungsten!

My Valentine's Day gift from Mike was a pretty Tungsten ring. Its so nice and not scratchy of Evey or Mike! That was one really big reason for getting it....my wedding ring was very pointy and would scratch Mike and Evey sometimes. So we started looking at plain band rings. Those suckers are not cheap...and they don't have diamonds! crazy! We looked at some Tungsten rings that were just plain old plain and expensive. Then finally we looked at the Tungsten rings on Amazon.com.Yes! Now these were pretty and prices we can handle! After 2 days of browsing thru the bazillions of tungsten options, I narrowed it down to two. Then to the one we ultimately got:
8MM High Polish Tungsten Carbide Ring with Celtic Design Sizes 7 to 13
I absolutely love it! I thought it was going to be really silver but its the exact dark tone that I wanted. This sucker is heavy too! I think its a mens ring cause its 8mm but my wedding set was 7mm so not to bad. I'm sooo glad we got it before valentines day. Ordered it on the 11th got it on the 13th. Sweet! Hehe, now I want one of the womens rings! Tungsten rocks!!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OOohhhh ahhhhh... We love it!!! :)