wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pooh....Poooooooh!

So this one has no pictures, sorry! And for good reason too!

Since Evey was about 5 months we have been putting her on her little pink potty. She has gone pee pee in it many times and seems to be a pro at it. Well...........on Friday morning she woke up at 6:45am. (yeah, mom is tired from that still!) I fed her then decided to put her on her potty. She did her pee pee, then she did a little grunt and "POOP!" SHE POOPED ON THE POTTY! I had to call daddy out cause she never has done this before and I wasn't sure how clean up would be. It was a breeze! So much easier than cleaning up a poopy diaper! Wow! That was so amazing! We both couldn't believe it! So we go about our day. That afternoon, while daddy of making lunch, I fed her and then put her on the potty again. And again, like a pro, she pee pee'd. She was so content that I let her sit there and hit her rings on the front of the potty for a bit. (she likes to bang things now too!) Then she grunted again..........POOP! SHE POOPED FOR THE SECOND TIME ON THE POTTY IN ONE DAY! It was no fluke the first time. She can do it! I am so incredibly proud of my little girl! We got one more good pee pee from her that day, so I'd have to say that Friday was the best potty day she has had to date. (I try to put her on the potty as much as possible but its hard sometimes when I get busy.) Mike and I have decided that we are determined to have Evey potty trained by 18 months. We'll see if we can do it....I'm sure we can though! Evey is a smart little girl! GO EVEY!!

No comments: