wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Card Collage

While cleaning up and going through my tons of "stuff", I came across a box of cards. When I started to look through them, I realized that they were the cards from Mike and I's wedding! How fun! It was really neat to go back through them and read some of the things that people wrote to us. I decided then that I couldn't just throw them out...(since they were just taking up space and I haven't looked at them in years!)...I would make a big collage of all the cards frame them and hang it on the wall as art! Now that I can keep! I have a big poster board frame and tryed putting some of the cards in it, but I have more than I thought I did and they dont all fit. So I will have to get another frame to put them in. I figure that works, I can get a matching pair of frames...and have a set of semi-matching art pieces! I'm so crafty sometimes! I love it!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

You really are. What a great idea! I love it!