wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teeth!

Evey has finally....after 7 months...sprouted teeth! Her two bottom teeth are coming up. When she lets me get a picture, I will take it and post it up here. But right now she wont even let me look at them. I can put my finger in her mouth and feel them but no looking I guess right now. She's so cute! It really makes her seem like shes growing fast now that she has teeth. I really cant believe it! wow! And she can kinda crawl! Thats so exciting and cute too! As with her teeth, when I get the video I shot of her crawling on the camcorder encoded for the computer (aka. made small enough to fit and be watched on a computer cause we have a high def. 1080p camcorder. love it but makes it fun to get stuff up quick.) I'll get it up.

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

You are such a wonderful mommy. ;)