wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Miyazaki

I love Hayao Miyazaki's films. They really are the best animated japanese films EVER! His films range from the really complex, 17+ to ones that are geared toward 5yr olds. I almost have all the Miyazaki movies that I want. Today we picked up his newest movie Ponyo and one of the ones that introduced me to Miyazaki, My Neighbor Totoro. Both are really good! Its going to be a Miyazaki marathon at the Heilmann's now! My all time fav one is Howls Moving Castle. OMG, if you haven't seen it.....let me know and i'll bring it over for you to watch! (i'll watch it over and over...its that good!) The music in all of them is awesome too. Each one has a catchy tune that you'll be humming/singing the rest of the day after watching one. Oh I really love Hayao Miyazaki films! AWESOMENESS!!!

Ok, i'm done ranting now. Just had to show my love for the H.M!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

That is awesome! You can come over any time and watch them with me!!