wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Having fun!

We are having so much fun here in Idaho visiting Dan, Jamie and Maicee. The weather has be absolutely beautiful too! Sunny and highs in the mid-40's. Which feels warm to the locals. Mike has been helping Dan a lot with work on the basement of their house, getting it ready to sell. I have been watching the girls. They are both so cute! Both like each other. Maicee, who I'm told likes to tease with toys, has been sharing really well with Evey. As soon as Evey is walking, I'm sure these cousins are going to have fun playing! We drove out to Sam's Club and Home Depot on tuesday. That was quite fun! At Sam's (which is a lot like Costco, just slightly different selection) we found the carseat we have been looking at for Evey for a good price. So now Evey has her very own "big girl" seat! She looks so little in it!! Then we hopped over to Home Depot. Dan got pipes for plumbing, fittings, and 3 doors. (two pre-hung and one just a door.) Good thing we had the Trailblazer with us! So we straped it all to the roof and started to drive. When we got to the highway, we heard this "whap whap whap" and Dan put his head out the window. He suggested that we pullover. So on the side of the highway we went. Dan and Mike ended up taking all the doors and pipes off the top and redoing the order that they stacked them. It was all kinda funny. They have put up a wall and are going to put in some doors if they have time. I'm so glad we could come out here to visit and help them out! Thats what family is for right? :) Yesterday the boys rotated the toilet in the bathroom. If you've seen their house, the bathroom on the main floor had the toilet facing the wrong way so you had to either sit with your knees against the wall or sit kinda sideways to use it. Now you can sit normal on it! Its sooo much nicer! We also went to visit Jamie so she could show me Porters, which is a big craft store in Rexberg. Awesome place! I found tons of cute ribbons for the hair clippies I have been making with Lynnette for our girls. And I got some super soft fleece called Minkie to make Evey some cuddle blankeys. yay! Today, the boys are working on the Passat to get it running again then I think they are going to go back to the basement if time allows. Jamie and I are going to her wards Relief Society birthday dinner tonight. It sounds like such fun! The boys are going to Wendy's cause they have $0.40 whopper jr's for the 40th anniversary here in Idaho. Sweet deal!! I'm sad we have to leave tomorrow but happy I get to see my BFF from Disney in Spokane. We are driving through Montana. I have not been in that state before so I'm excited to see it!! Thats all for now!

3 comments:

SparksRoelofs said...

Sounds like a great time! It's nice that Mike can help out and you can free up Dan's hands by watching Maicee. I miss everyone!

Lynnette said...

Glad you are having a good time. And Yay new ribbon! I found a place to buy the clips online, much cheaper!

Olivia Heilmann said...

That all sounds like so much fun. I miss my family!