wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Surprise!

I don't think I need to say much. The pictures kinda say it all.


Ok, ok. Yes, we are expecting...again! Evey is going to be a big sister! I'm sooooo excited! Its been so hard not to tell everyone and anyone about it. Both Mike and I wanted to be sure it was real before we said anything. And just like Evey, this one was kinda a "wow! that was fast!" pregnancy. I am about 8 wks along. The baby is due October 18th. EEEeeee!! On a fun note: these pic's where taken EXACTLY one year to the day that we got our first pic's of Evey...finding out she was a girl! How cool is that!? I can't wait to find out what this one is now!!

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! I suspected but didn't want to say anything :) Congrats to you both!

Leah said...

So excited for your growing little family! woo hoo! :)

Olivia Heilmann said...

WOW That is amazingly cool. I am so very excited for you!! I need to call you so we can squeel together. :)

SparksRoelofs said...

So exciting! Congrats! That is so awesome!