wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

no more space?!?!

so the other day when i was working on a post, it popped up while trying to add pictures that I had no more free space, therefore i could not load anymore pictures to my blog.  After a few more tries and lots of frustrating "what the...." I went downstairs to steam at mike. Being the completely AWESOME hubby that he is, he quickly came up with a solution instead of purchasing more space (like google wants you to do. They only give you a certain amount free and when you reach that you can either stop or buy more per year.).  I love mike. He setup one of our extra computers (it actually was his dad's old computer) into a server. Now I can load pictures onto my domain and upload them via URL to my blog! YAY! My first post using this new method is below...entitled Discovery.  I'm so glad i can continue to blog with pictures! Mike is the best, most awesome hubby ever!! Glad I snagged him!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

How strange and frustrating. I have been blogging for years and have never had that issue. Glad it was fixable!