wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Before and After

Mike and I decided that we would start with the outside of the house making improvements and work our way inside. And since the front is... well...in the front where everyone can see it, we started there.  :D  Here are the before and after pics.

Before. I had started to pull the rocks out at this point.
After #1   Much nicer
After #2  Beautiful! I love love love my new flower pots!!
Before
After
Before
After
Now all we need to finish the front is new sod.  Then its on to the back! That includes finishing the fence, landscaping our uneven yard, new sod back there as well, and widen the patio. Really not much more to do! Unfortunately all that is left is pricey, so its one step at a time. But its getting there! I really love doing sweat equity and making my house worth more! (at least to me anyway!)

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

I think the work you have done is absolutely beautiful. I love it!

Lynnette said...

Looks really good!