wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

random cuteness

Here are some random cuteness pictures.

Kisses for little sister

We went on a walk and when we got almost home, this is what I found.

two very sleepy girls

We took the side off of Evey's crib to start her getting used to a big girl bed.  She does really well with it now. Doesn't fall out. :)

I love this onesie! 50% mommy 50% daddy

She was singing/talking out the window. It was really cute!

Ellie loves her baths.

Trying to smile

Don't you just want to pinch those cute chubby cheeks?!

My all time FAVORITE picture of Evey and Ellie.  I love the cheesy grin from Evey! And Ellie looking at her sister.

Another cheesy grin!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

Awwwww pretty girls. What made you decide to take the rail off Evey's crib already? Ellie is so super cute, and hello chubbers! Love the wrist roll!

Richelle said...

We took the rail off so she can get used to a big girl bed. We'll need her crib for Ellie soon and figured we'd just get her a toddler bed. She loves the freedom to get in and out.

Olivia Heilmann said...

I think you are the coolest, most fantastic Mommy! I love these pictures so much. I can't wait to squish those chubby cheeks myself....except by the time I do they will probably be gone. boohoo....Well, one can hope! :)