wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2 months!

My baby girl is 2 months! She has grown so much, I don't remember Evey growing this quick. Ellie weighs 12Ibs 2oz and is 22in long. She is in the 90th percentile for her weight and 75th for her height. Momma's making some good milk I guess!!

She's already in size 3mo clothes!

cutie!

cute bear hat

She loves to be bundled up. What can I say, she's a blankey girl!

My new camera lens takes great portrait shots.

She's getting really good at smiling. Isnt she cute?!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OH my goodness...I am going to put on my walkin' shoes and start walkin' to Florida! CUTE!