wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Miss Ellie

Ok, I finally have a post of Ellie! My girls are just do dang cute! I can't wait to Ellie is more active, then I'll have a bazillon more posts of cuteness!! But here are some random pictures of Miss Ellie. She is such a good baby! Eats well and only gets me up once to twice a night to eat. And Evey just loves her! When ever I tell Evey that Ellie is looking at her, Evey squeals with delight and rushes up to her to say "hi" and smile real big. Once Ellie can react and smile/laugh, its going to be super cute!

I love my mummy!

Love this face!   "seriously mom?"


Watching her toys.  She looks at things and follows sounds already.

Precious baby girl asleep on the floor.


Little Sister

And I had to have one of Big Sister too!


LOVE THESE GIRLS!

3 comments:

Dan and Jamie said...

So cute!!!

Olivia Heilmann said...

Those pictures are darling! Did you ever get that package I sent to you? I hope so. I also hope all is well with you and your ladies!

Richelle said...

Livvy, yes got your package with the halloween hair clips and band (Evey liked to wear them...all of them) and the christmas dress. (Love it BTW! Super cute!) Thank you so much!!