wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here's my little ladybug and her bucket walking around with grandpa on the back patio.

I love this picture. She looks so cute!

And my little pumpkin!

In the car, ready to go to the trunk-or-treat

I carried her from car to car cause she loved walking everywhere.  But once I put her down when there was candy in her bucket... she stayed put

And then she was off again...with candy in her hand.  She had to have a piece in her hand at all times.

Until she found the pumpkin lights on this SUV.  She would walk away then come back to it.  It was really funny/cute to watch.

And this is what Ellie did the entire time.  She also helped grandpa and daddy pass out the candy.

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OH my cutie goodness!!! I can't stand it!!!!!!!!! It's too cute!!!
Did you get the package I sent? How does Miss Ellie look in the headband? CUUUUUUUTE!