wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello again!!

hello again! I know its been waaayyy too long since I last blogged.  So here's my attempt to catch up. It might be a bit out of order, but it'll catch you up with the Florida Heilmann's. (at least in pictures!)

Ellie likes to put her blankey over her head. (note: she is now passy free!)

Evey's cheesy face.
Evey turned 3 in August!! (birthday post to come) For her birthday, she got a BIG girl bike! She was so excited! We waited for Aunt Annie to come visit to go outside for her first ride.  She was scared to go down the driveway, so I had to guide her, but after that....
She was off!!
Go Evey Go!!

So cute!

She stopped for a moment for a quick pic.

Evey also likes to blow bubbles. Every chance she has, she is asking to go outside and "blow bubbles?" I think more suds end up on her hands and the ground rather than as bubbles in the air.  As long as she is having fun, I'm happy. :)