wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Halloween 2011

Late I know, but here is our Halloween. We went to our wards halloween party/trunk-or-treat on the 28th of Oct. Evey had a blast and totally loved being a ladybug again this year. (we decided to save $$ and just reuse costumes. There won't be such luck next year though!)

Since its a truck-or-treat, you decorate your truck. Last year we did nothing, so I wanted to have some sort of decoration up this year. I chose Monster's Inc. (had to go Disney!)

Here's my little ladybug standing in front of Boo's door that I made. :)

Ellie was Tinkerbell.

I was a Half Marathoner! Go me! I love how good I'm looking! Thank you running!!

Evey wanted to dance with Ellie. It was cute.

Ellie was all over the floor at the party

Evey loved the games they had set up around the church.

She even took off with a bucket! (which we returned so others could play the game)

Here's mike (in his "daddy" costume) with Ellie and our decorated truck.

Evey was a pro at getting candy and often would take more than one!

Sharing with Ellie (per momma's request)

Ellie was a happy camper with her pretzels.

The next few pictures are from Halloween night (the 31st). Since we live in the back of the neighborhood, at a cultisac, all the surrounding neighbors gather in the cultisac to pass out candy. Its lots of fun to get to socialize with our neighbors. They are great! I don't remember all their names, but I can tell you who I do know!
Jim, in orange, lives in the house with the lights behind them. The three people next to him live in the house next door to Jim.

Beth is Jim's wife (she's in green) and the guy next to her lives in the house across the street from us.

Jim #2 (pretty sure that's his name) and Kathy and her sister MaryAnn live across the street from us too.

Evey would walk up and down the line of people being super cute so they would give her candy (which they did) and she would put it in her stroller. She had quite the stash of suckers....joy.
Evey checking out her stash.

It was lots of fun this year! I can't wait for the back-of-the-neighborhood neighbors new years pot luck and fire pit! We can go this year!! (Ellie was just too little last year for me to be ok with going)

No comments: