wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hams!

My girls are such hams when it come to the camera and being in pictures. Especially Ellie. Oh my that girl LOVES it when I point the camera her direction!  Evey has her moments too, but has become more of a "i'll let you get a really cute picture of me when "I" feel like it" kind of girl. Stinker.


Huh? Whats that??

"you gonna take my picture momma?"

cheese!

"let me get it..."

"ok, i'll just sit and smile"

watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

funny face for momma

being a goose for the camera

she noticed I was taking a pic when the flash went off

and sat up real quick to pose.

silly girl!

Camera Kisses!

jump jump

both girls laying on the floor being silly

1 comment: