wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Food!

I love having my own kitchen! I've started to get more into making food from scratch. Its so fun and tastes yummy too! Here are two of my favorite meals (and the ones I remembered to take a pic of before eating it!)

Pork Schnitzel, rahm sauce, and warm German potato salad

Sweet Hawaiian meatballs (with sticky rice)
I've also made hamburgers (with onion and bacon and seasonings in it), Apricot stuffed pork chops and Lemon glazed chicken. To top all of it off, I love making my own ice cream. And its usually chocolate :D Lots cheaper than store bought and tastes just as good! (I also make peach frozen yogurt for the girls)