wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cheese!!

Evey likes to bring me my camera when I leave it on the couch.  She'll come to me saying "careful, careful", all while walking r e a l l y   s.l.o.w.  It's cute. She grabbed my phone one day since she's a smarty and knows there's a camera on there too. (and I had just taken a picture with it).

Random cute shots of the girls.

Ellie loves her cheerios!

Evey loves her "crunch" (she's eating peanut butter crunch here)

Evey was taking a "picture" of momma. Ellie just hamming it up.

Evey's saying "click" like the camera.

Here she is taking a picture.

This is Evey's picture she took of Ellie.
My girls are cute!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Soy Click la Camera, I can take a pic...
AMEN