wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Birthday Party!

On August 6th, we celebrated Evey turning 2 with a small get together/party. My friend Jenn made this awesome (and really yummy!) cake for Evey.


The theme for her party was Fairy's. Made obvious by Tinkerbell on her cake I guess :)  So I made "Fairy" themed food as well. It was lots of fun to think up!!  Of course I forgot to take pictures before we started eating! Oh well! At least I got them!

Chocolate Banana Tree Stumps

Mac-n-cheese Pixie Dust

Peanut butter and Jelly Butterflies

Ladybug Cheese (mini babybells that I cut the wax coating)

Ants on a log

Ham and Cheese Snails (super yummy! Add some powder ranch dip to cream cheese. Its awesome!)

Our friend from church Michelle (in green) came over with Parker (her son) and sister

Jenn and Cory's boys. They are such sweeties!

Of course Aunt Annie and Uncle Rob came.

Time to sing! Evey sang too!

She did great blowing her candles out!

So proud of herself!

She got a musical microphone to sing into from Annie and Rob

It sure was a singer! Hehe! She LOVES it!

Singing and dancing in circles

She's singing here as well. Too cute!!
I think Evey had a really fun day. And I had fun planning and making all the food! But I can wait for next year! I'm no where near ready for her to turn 3!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

What a beautiful girl! What a fun party. Awesome.