wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Waiting Game

The one thing I really dont like about interviews is the waiting to hear the "yes" or "no". Mike has applied to like a bazillion jobs since he got his BS degree with only one staffing firm calling him. (staffing firms = yuck!) So I hate to say it, but I've been really riding on him getting this one at UCF. Its right where we want to live and it pays really nice. I want it so badly, its all I can think about and I'm praying CONSTANTLY, all day, that they'll want him. This would give us a path to follow. Something we both have wanted. FRUSTRATING~!!! On a positive note, Mike said the interview went well and it sounded like what he kinda did at Sharp, so he'd be a good fit...I think :) We will see how it goes. I'll keep everyone informed.

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Hang in there.

One thing I know for sure. ...waiting sucks!

LOVE YOU!