wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stars!

One of Evey's favorite snack time munchies is her star puffs. She will devour them quickly and let me know she is out. So the other day she was standing at the endtable next to me and I gave her some stars. Here's how it went:


Hi Mommy! Look at me!

Ooooo! Stars!! Yesss!!

munch, munch, munch

**grins** I'm eating them quick aren't I?!

All gone mommy! Can I have your camera now?!

Isn't she the cutest??!! Best baby in the entire world right there! But I say that only cause I'm her mom. Hehe! :)

1 comment:

SparksRoelofs said...

She is sooooo adorable! Such a beautiful girl! I can't wait to meet her in person in July. And see you and Mike too. ;)