wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7, 2016

Recap 2015, Part 1

Well hello!! Wow I've been gone for a LONG time from here. It just got pushed to the back of my "update" list. So here's my "hello again!" post!

Hello again!

Lots of things happened, but here's a few pictures and happenings from each month in 2015!

January

In January, my old boss from the bank came down to FL on vacation. I was so excited we could coordinate and get together for dinner. It was nice to chat with him again and catch up on whats going on out in WA. He was/is by far my favorite boss when in the workforce.
 February

The girls ran a fun run with me and my running group MRTT (Mom's RUN this Town). Evey was old enough to run with me and the other two got to ride in the stroller while daddy pushed. Evey did great and made it though all 3.1 miles!

 In February we also started the remodel of the master bathroom. We put in new floors, painted the walls and vanity and added hooks and accessories to the walls. The girls loved to help!



March

One day, I was sitting inside and I heard a BANG on the garage door. I went outside and saw this duck in the driveway. I thought "huh?", then I looked at the door and saw a clear print of the duck where it had flown right into the door (its the shinny part of the upper panel of the door. You can see its wing print!) Crazy!

We went camping for a friends birthday. The girls had a blast as did Mike and I. Camping is fun!

Evey also lost her first tooth in March!! It was surreal, my baby is getting so big!!






April

In April we went to my sister's house in Tampa for easter. The girls love playing with their cousin and had fun hunting eggs both inside and out.

Since we live close to the Central Florida Zoo, we often went there to play at the splash pad. After one visit, we had to go sit on the big turtle just outside the ticket gate.

For a while, we would meet up with a running mama friend and her kiddos and go hunting for new playgrounds. While out one day we discovered this sulfur spring along a trail and a playground across from it. It was really neat and lots of fun. Though the mosquitoes were awful!

I decided last minute to run Irongirl Clearwater in april. It was a tough race with several large bridges to run up. Those bridges where no joke! Ack! But believe it or not, I PR'd (personal record) at this race with a time of 2:25. Go me!!

We finally completed the front room and bought a couch, chair, end table, rug and lamp. I love it!




 May

Since Tim and Livvy live in GA, we often went up there to visit. On this visit in May, it happen to coincide with a women's conference for church. I was so excited to get to go with my favorite SIL!! Livvy sang and it was beautiful. The food was so yummy (I remember still to this day, writing this over a year later!!)

While up visiting GA again (same trip), we ended it with a trip to the strawberry patch. All three girls filled their buckets. We had to put the strawberries in the back of the van to keep us from eating them all before we got home. They were that good!! And yes, I caught Mike scratching his nose in the pic! haha!

The girls got to participate in a kids fun run though my running group (MRTT). It was such a blast with medals, goodie buckets, food, and face painter.

I lost a chuck of my back molar and had to quickly find a dentist. It turned out that I also became a Queen that day and got my first crown. This dentist trip also started the ball rolling on what would make the rest of 2015 kinda epic. More on that in Part 2!





No comments: