wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bathtime!

I can only get away with posting pictures like this now cause the girls a small enough and dont care. :) I'm sure when they are older and see it, they'll be like "mmmoooommmm! Why did you post that?!"  Oh well! Its cute! I'm going to!

Ellie is old enough (and sits up like a pro) now to take baths with Evey. I love it cause it gets two birds with one stone and they enjoy playing together. My girls are the cutest!

Evey was "swimming" and Ellie "splashing"

Got Ellie to look...but not Evey.

There's Evey looking...now not Ellie!

Evey likes to "jump", much to mommy's dislike.

Ellie being cute.

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Those are so adorable. I love bath pics!