wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Everybodies got a hiding place...to go, go, go

Evey loves to explore and find things. She especially loves to explore the kitchen.  Being the smart girl that she is, when ever I put away something in the lower cabinets, she immediately has to open that cabinet and look/take out something.  But one day during one of her exploring adventures, she discovered "her" cabinet. And its been her's ever since.


Cheesy grin!
She goes and sits in her cabinet and waits on me to bring her her milk (or juice). Sometimes she'll grab her juice and go there to sit and drink it.
She just loves that cabinet. Good thing I havent any plans for it yet. I don't think she would let me anyway, she knows its her's! I have more pictures of her in her hiding place but haven't loaded them in the computer yet. They will come later. She sure is my cute stuff and I love her soooo very much!

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

She really is hilarious! I love that!
Man I miss you guys.