wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

"My Simba!"

This is an older post that I started a while ago and now was able to finish!
8/22/10

We went to play at Norah's last thursday and Evey really wanted to bring her Simba plush with her. So I let her. It was such a beautiful day and we had tons of fun playing.

Playing in the sun on the pillows
They found the music table. Evey shared so well this time! She tried to push Norah out of the way last time.
Norah watching what Evey is doing

I finally got Evey to look at me. What a cute face!Evey zipped around to the other side of the table and I was able to catch Norah with an open mouth! It was so cute!
When the music table was no longer interesting to both girls, it moved to the other toys. One of those was Evey's simba plush.

Norah- "This is a cool Simba plush! Gotta check if its authentic Disney"
Evey- "This is MY Simba! (and yes, its authentic)"


Evey- "I'm going to hide over here so she can't take my Simba."



Evey- "Did she see me hide here?? "


Evey- "Eek! She found me and Simba!"

These girls are soo cute!

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Oh my goodness! They are so cute. I totally need to get home and meet this cutie, Norah!!!

Lynnette said...

Great pics! Now post some of your new place :)