wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

HE GOT IT!!

Thanks to all the prayers and fingers being crossed, Mike was offered the job at UCF in Florida! We are soooo excited! Finally we have a path to take and Mike has a job! We have to wait until he gets his security clearance before we know when he'll start (its a big factor in the job, so if he doesnt get it, its a no go. But there shouldnt be any problem since we have no debt and no records.) As I get more details I'll post it here and facebook so everyone will know whats going on with us Heilmann's.

In the meantime, here are some cute pic's of our cutie! She's getting so big! And into EVERYTHING!!

Looking/pointing at the stitching on my jeans

She came at me when I was taking her pic with a packet of hot chocolate in her mouth!!


This pic is a little blurry, but thats cause she was dancing to the songs on Playhouse Disney. It was so cute! I tryed to video it, but I havent figured out exactly how to do continuously on the new camera. But this pic works!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

Hurray for a Job!!!!! And Evey looks bigger and her hair is longer! You guys have to come play this week :)

Leah said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys! How are you doing?

Olivia Heilmann said...

Seriously too cute. Love the new camera!!
I really really hope you guys get here when we are still here. That would just be too fun!!!