wedding

Evey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Ellie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sophie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

OH YEAH!!

Today was a very good day! I only have a few more things to organize/clean downstairs and thats done! Here's a peek at what the downstairs looks like now...totally different from what it used to be!

We also got Evey's crib all set up. Its beautiful!!! i absolutely LOVE it!


And I think she likes it too!
But I'm not ready to have her sleep in her own room yet....

I set up a bed for me...sorry mike!

that's all for now. i'll post more when i'm totally down cleaning so everyone can see all the pretty pictures we've hung on the walls!

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

so different. totally awesome!

SparksRoelofs said...

Wow! Looks great -- and so different!